Michael Rubino joins Bob Krell on Healthy Indoors LIVE Show to discuss his new rebranded company, HomeCleanse, upcoming products his company is creating, his nonprofit Change the Air Foundation, and his experience in the field. Michael discusses the career experiences he’s had, all of which led to his desire to push for change and help people who are living in toxic environments in as many ways as possible.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why All American Restoration rebranded to HomeCleanse
- The new product line available at HomeCleanse and why they were developed
- The intricacies of testing and examples of testing failures
- Michael’s opinion on ERMI and how he’s utilizing it in The Dust Test
- What types of mold testing that Michael finds helpful
- Why Michael got into the remediation industry
- The need for more research, technology, and awareness to resolve toxic indoor environments
- The need for a better relationship between various involved industries like the medical realm
- About Michael’s nonprofit Change the Air Foundation
- The need and difficulties of better regulations
- Organizations Michael is working with and hoping to work with in the future
- What Michael has learned from Mold Talks
- What led Michael to push through the “normal” remediation techniques and reach further
Give a listen below!
About Bob Krell:
Healthy Indoors® is the world's resource for credible, timely information on indoor environmental, building performance, and sustainability topics. We are a global multimedia company offering content and networking websites, publications, videos, podcasts, and online events.
Healthy Indoors LIVE features the industry’s experts on a variety of topics of interest in each episode. The show is hosted by HI‘s Founder & Publisher, Bob Krell, who is a veteran consultant, contractor, and trainer in the indoor environmental and building performance industries. and Healthy Indoors‘ Editor, Susan Valenti, as the Moderator for our new LIVE virtual studio audience.
About Michael Rubino
Michael Rubino, Author of The Mold Medic: An Expert’s Guide on Mold Removal, is the authority on mold remediation. As President of HomeCleanse, Rubino specializes in working with people who are immunocompromised or have acute and sustained reactions to mold exposure. Rubino provides solutions that not only get rid of mold sources but also get rid of the contamination created by those mold sources using his proprietary “Home Detox” method. He is a council-certified Mold Remediator by IICRC and ACAC and a contributing member, sponsor, and speaker for the Indoor Air Quality Association.