In this podcast, Dr. Will Cole and Michael discuss mold, mold toxicity, mycotoxins, exposure, and the importance of proper remediation.
- What are mycotoxins and how do they affect health?
- What is mold, and why is it just popping up as a problem more often in society?
- What does proper remediation look like and why is it important to get it right?
- Is mold always visible in a home?
- Can new construction buildings have mold?
- What are the testing options for contamination levels in a home and why is it important to be as thorough as possible?
- Can other buildings, such as schools, also have contamination issues, and what should people do if they’re working in a toxic environment?
- Is it mold, actinomycetes, or something else in our homes making us sick?
- What are Michael’s go-to’s for health and wellness?
Give a listen below!
About Dr. Will Cole:
Dr. Will Cole, IFMCP, DNM, DC, leading functional medicine expert, consults people around the world via webcam and locally in Pittsburgh. He received his doctorate from Southern California University of Health Sciences and post doctorate education and training in functional medicine and clinical nutrition. He specializes in clinically researching underlying factors of chronic disease and customizing a functional medicine approach for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal imbalances, digestive disorders, and brain problems. Dr. Cole was named one of the top 50 functional medicine and integrative doctors in the nation and is the best-selling author of Ketotarian and The Inflammation Spectrum.
About Michael Rubino
Michael Rubino, Author of The Mold Medic: An Expert’s Guide on Mold Removal, is the authority on mold remediation. As President of HomeCleanse, Rubino specializes in working with people who are immunocompromised or have acute and sustained reactions to mold exposure. Rubino provides solutions that not only get rid of mold sources but also get rid of the contamination created by those mold sources using his proprietary “Home Detox” method. He is a council-certified Mold Remediator by IICRC and ACAC and a contributing member, sponsor, and speaker for the Indoor Air Quality Association.