It essentially makes it more resistant to water damage and mold growth. Mold can still grow on it, but the wood is more resistant to the fungi. This process isn’t a silver bullet though. You still want to practice common sense and make sure the products dry out properly when wet. While pressure-treated wood helps resist mold growth, it can’t function properly on wet or damp lumber.
Still Have Questions?
A member of our team is here to help! Click on “Get Started ➤” below to book a consultation with a member of the HOMECLEANSE team. We have a few quick questions that will help us put together a roadmap to solve or prevent all of your mold problems.
Two minutes of your time could lead to better health for you and your family.