Michael Rubino joins Liza Blas on her podcast Very Happy Stories to discuss mold, testing, remediation, and the impact exposure can have on health. Michael explains what steps individuals should take if they suspect a problem and how to handle a contamination issue.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Michael’s journey with mold and remediation began
- Common symptoms of mold exposure and how wide of scope reactions can be
- What steps people should take if they suspect they have a mold problem
- About Michael’s new product The Dust Test
- What toxins can be found in a home
- If you have to do “everything” to resolve an indoor contamination issue
- The top places for mold growth within a home and why they often develop problems
- The benefits of MERV 16 filters
- Steps to create a safer indoor environment and the role dust plays
- About Michael’s book, The Mold Medic, and why he wrote it
- The impact toxic indoor environments have on health
Give a listen below!
About Liza Blas:
Liza Blas is a storyteller who is raising two unique kids, both struggling with mental illness, neurodiversity, and Lyme disease. While her life stories are rooted in challenging topics, Liza brings light out of darkness, providing empathy, validation, and hope to parents with similar struggles. She invites inspiring guests to each episode to share stories of healing and help listeners become the most empowered versions of themselves.
About Michael Rubino
Michael Rubino, Author of The Mold Medic: An Expert’s Guide on Mold Removal, is the authority on mold remediation. As President of HomeCleanse, Rubino specializes in working with people who are immunocompromised or have acute and sustained reactions to mold exposure. Rubino provides solutions that not only get rid of mold sources but also get rid of the contamination created by those mold sources using his proprietary “Home Detox” method. He is a council-certified Mold Remediator by IICRC and ACAC and a contributing member, sponsor, and speaker for the Indoor Air Quality Association.
Still Have Questions?
A member of our team is here to help! Click on “Get Started ➤” below to book a consultation with a member of the HOMECLEANSE team. We have a few quick questions that will help us put together a roadmap to solve or prevent all of your mold problems.
Two minutes of your time could lead to better health for you and your family.