Michael Rubino joins Sandy Robinson on her podcast, The Hashimoto’s Connection, to talk about indoor air quality and how it can be affected by mold. Michael explains the importance of proper remediation, why mold growth in a home often occurs, and the impact this exposure can have on the health of those exposed.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How Michael got into the remediation industry
- About his book The Mold Medic and why he decided to write it
- Common symptoms of mold exposure
- How mold growth occurs in a home and common hotspot areas
- Why proper remediation is important and what homeowners should expect
- Signs of mold contamination in a home
- What regular inspections an individual should be conducted on their home and why
- How laws and regulations deal with mold protect people
- Insurance coverage options for mold issues
- How mold is handled in the medical community
- Steps to take to prevent mold
- What to expect from duct cleaning and why it’s important
- Mold growth in plants
- What to expect from a mold inspection
Give a listen below!
About Sandy Robinson:
Sandy is co-founder, along with her husband Brian Robinson, of the life-transforming health coaching company LEANWell, and host of The Hashimoto’s Connection podcast. She is a Certified Life and Health Coach, Personal Trainer, Personal Fitness Chef, and Business Coach.
Sandy helps women transform their bodies and lifestyle by teaching simple and effective habits to live, move, eat, and think healthy!
She specializes in working with women with Hashimoto’s Disease and provides unique support through her SIMPLE SIX AIP Program, a six-week hands-on program to find freedom from autoimmune symptoms through the Autoimmune Protocol.
About Michael Rubino
Michael Rubino, Author of The Mold Medic: An Expert’s Guide on Mold Removal, is the authority on mold remediation. As President of HomeCleanse, Rubino specializes in working with people who are immunocompromised or have acute and sustained reactions to mold exposure. Rubino provides solutions that not only get rid of mold sources but also get rid of the contamination created by those mold sources using his proprietary “Home Detox” method. He is a council-certified Mold Remediator by IICRC and ACAC and a contributing member, sponsor, and speaker for the Indoor Air Quality Association.