Michael Rubino joins Dr. Erin Kinney on her podcast, The Dr. Kinney show, to discuss mold, remediation, and the impact exposure can have on health. Michael discusses his experience helping people who are suffering from toxic indoor environments and what steps individuals should take if they have a problem and how to prevent a problem from happening in the first place.
What You’ll Learn
- How Michael got into the mold remediation industry
- Common symptoms related to mold exposure
- What to do if you suspect indoor mold growth is a problem in your home
- Why you should test dust
- Michael’s new product The Dust Test
- Where mold hotspots in a home are and why they’re problematic
- Tips to prevent mold growth in a home
- Mold exposure in places other than the home
- The issues with the lack of awareness regarding mold
- What remediation looks like
- The size of mold particles
- Michael’s options for consultations and his company HomeCleanse
- Advice for those suffering from mold exposure
Give a listen below!
About Dr. Erin Kinney:
Dr. Kinney is the Stress Reset Expert and founder of the Stress Reset Formula™. As a Naturopathic Doctor and coach, she helps stressed and burnt-out women with adrenal fatigue improve their mood, balance their hormones and increase their energy. But what she is really passionate about is helping women reconnect with the wisdom of their bodies and reestablish harmony in their lives.
Many of the women she works with also suffer from anxiety, overwhelming feelings, depression, insomnia, thyroid disorders, constipation, gas and bloating, weight gain, joint pain, and much more. Her role is to figure out the underlying cause of the imbalances and help their body reestablish harmony so that when they begin to feel better, they will continue to feel better! She has helped hundreds of patients overcome fatigue and other health issues using personalized diet, lifestyle modification, genetic testing and counseling, homeopathic remedies, and herbal medicine.
About Michael Rubino
Michael Rubino, Author of The Mold Medic: An Expert’s Guide on Mold Removal, is the authority on mold remediation. As President of HomeCleanse, Rubino specializes in working with people who are immunocompromised or have acute and sustained reactions to mold exposure. Rubino provides solutions that not only get rid of mold sources but also get rid of the contamination created by those mold sources using his proprietary “Home Detox” method. He is a council-certified Mold Remediator by IICRC and ACAC and a contributing member, sponsor, and speaker for the Indoor Air Quality Association.