In this episode of The Hormone P.U.Z.Z.L.E Podcast, Michael Rubino discusses how mold and mycotoxin exposure can impact fertility. During the episode, Michael shares his expert knowledge on topics such as promoting indoor air quality, why it’s important to create healthy indoor air, the impact mold exposure can have on health, what to do if mold is found in the home, and more.
What You'll Learn
- How Michael got into the home health and indoor air quality industry.
- Why indoor air quality is important in living a healthy life.
- Common symptoms associated with exposure to mold and mycotoxins.
- How testing dust can be useful to determine the health of an indoor environment.
- What to do if you find mold in the home.
- How mold isn’t a new problem- there’s actually talk of it in the Bible.
- How to prevent mold in the home.
- Which species of mold to look out for in a home.
- Whether you can test mycotoxins in the body and if that relates to mold in the house.
- Signs of mold in a home, including looking for water damage.
- Tips to promote healthy indoor air quality.
- If detoxing is possible after mold exposure.
- What to look for in an air purifier.
- Fun facts about Michael.
Give a listen below!
Dr. Kela Smith:
Dr. Kela Smith is a Holistic-Integrative Fertility and Hormone Doctor. She holds a Ph.D. in Natural and Holistic Medicine as well as Double Board Certification as a Doctor of Natural Medicine (DNM) and Doctor of Humanitarian Medicine (DHM). Dr. Kela is also a Board-Certified Functional Nutritionist (BCFN) and a 5x Board-Certified Health Coach (BCHC). She founded The Hormone Puzzle Society and the Fertility Coach University.
The Hormone Puzzle Society is a health hub for fertility, hormones, and pregnancy and through this platform, Dr. Kela and her team work with women/couples coaching them on how to optimize their body/mind/spirit so they can get and stay pregnant, bring home a healthy baby, have an easy postpartum as well as eliminate symptoms of hormone imbalance.
Dr. Kela has over 25 years of experience in integrative health and has published multiple books on fertility, hormones, pregnancy, and seven distinct online courses. She is also the host of The Hormone P.U.Z.Z.L.E Podcast, Solving-Infertility Summit, and Healthy Happy Pregnancy Summit.
About Michael Rubino
Michael Rubino is the authority on mold remediation. As Founder and Chairman of HomeCleanse, Rubino specializes in working with people who are immunocompromised or have acute and sustained reactions to mold exposure. Rubino provides solutions that not only get rid of mold sources but also get rid of the contamination created by those mold sources using his proprietary “Home Detox” method. He is a council-certified Mold Remediator by IICRC and ACAC and a contributing member, sponsor, and speaker for the Indoor Air Quality Association.