During the episode, Michael shares his transformational experiences in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy to the personal battles that led him to champion the cause of clean air. Michael's crusade against indoor air pollution unfolds as they navigate through the entangled relationship between energy-efficient building practices, modern lifestyles, and the alarming rise in mold-related health issues.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- 0:02: Air Quality's Impact on Health
- 15:56: Building Practices' Impact on Health
- 27:17: Chronic Inflammation, Air Quality, Autoimmune Diseases
- 36:33: Developing a Mold Remediation System
- 48:20: Home Testing and Solutions for Problems
- 1:00:06: Improving Health and Empowering Individuals
- 1:08:58: Home Plans, Book, and Air Quality
Give a listen below!
About Michael Rubino
Michael Rubino is the authority on mold remediation. As Founder and Chairman of HomeCleanse, Rubino specializes in working with people who are immunocompromised or have acute and sustained reactions to mold exposure. Rubino provides solutions that not only get rid of mold sources but also get rid of the contamination created by those mold sources using his proprietary “Home Detox” method. He is a council-certified Mold Remediator by IICRC and ACAC and a contributing member, sponsor, and speaker for the Indoor Air Quality Association.